

Just in case you might be wondering what happens when a child runs into the path of another child swinging a real golf club. . . It lands you in the emergency room getting two layers of stitches in the kids head on a Sunday afternoon. Two underneath and six on top. And I don't know who cried louder H (the victim) or E (the attacker). H was crying in pain, E crying because his little bro was bleeding from the head and it was his fault. Hey at least he cares. . .???
Ouch, looks like that one hurt! He is still cute as ever even with a gashed forehead. Nice talking to you this morning. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteOUCH!! Is that a white cone thingy around his wound so as to protect it?
ReplyDeleteAt one of our family reunions, we had a similar accident. His stiches were on top of his head. Darn those golf clubs!
ReplyDeletePoor guy...actually I feel bad for both of them. I am sure it was quite the traumatic experience.
ReplyDelete