I can't believe it has been a month since we left home, but alas the fun is ending. we have successfully worn out our welcome, haha. We are leaving first thing in the morning and attempting to drive the entire 14-15 hours. . . wish us luck. Our dvd player broke on the way up so a new one has been purchased. It is a pretty rough ride with out the movies. . . what did they do before they had them . . lucky us I guess.
I am not super excited to go home, but thrilled to sleep in my own bed. It has definately been an adventure and posssibly the kids best summer break EVER. I will have more details when we get home and settled in.
Wow, a whole month. I cannot imagine going home for a month. Like you say, I am sure it would be my kids best summer ever too! Hope life finds you well when you get back home!
ReplyDeleteAre you still recovering from your trip? HaHa
ReplyDelete