Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ethan's Big Seven Birthday Party!!!!!!!!!!



Ethan and his friends eating pizza and cake at his party. They played with popguns, screaming balloons, and broke open a pinata. Then they opened gifts and helped ethan put together all the toys. It was fun for ethan , he was really excited for his bday. He took a snack to school to share for his bday in class.

We had a pretty crazy day getting ready for the party while ethan was at school, but it all worked out fine and they had a good time. Mom made his Cake, and Dad came home early from work to get the pinata and pizza ready. The kids got to take home a goody bag filled with pinata treats and a big army dude with a parachute. So its on to the next thing. We have Thanksgiving and then Friday, Grandma and Grandpa come from Idaho to visit and play. The forecast is sunny and cold for the rest of the week. Wahoo for the sunny days!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello cute Matthew Wilson family this is lynette your cousin. Aunt Diane gave everyone this site and thought I would check your out. Love family!
    here is mine
    (warning long and dumb, I didn't know what I was doing when I started this 3 years ago)
    theloveandlifeofthewattsfamily.blogspot.com
    told you!

    ReplyDelete